Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 3 - Boston

We didn't plan to be here yet so we had a bonus day in Boston. We had to go by Fenway and be sure it was as remembered.


We had to see TD Gardens. I pulled into a parking lot to see what parking was so Ben could get a good picture. The guy wanted $10. He lowered it to $5 but I thought that was crazy just to have the benefit of being off the road where there isn't parking so he could get a good picture. As I was leaving the driveway for the parking lot, I pulled over and he got his picture. If you are on FB, you've seen some decent pictures he got. Wasn't a highlight for me so I only go it if it was a background (See Jessica and Stephanie below).


After our visit to Faneuil Hall, which incidentally, has the best pizza ever. I forgot how good pizza can really be. The rest seems like garbage after Pizzeria Regina. We did a little shopping at Faneuil Hall, had pizza and picked up some cookies. We went to Harvard Sq. in Cambridge and then we headed home. We saw the temple and had to stop.


We ended our day with ice cream from Meadowlands. So yummy.

post signature