We waited to see the movie with Rad and I have to say, my least favorite of all of them. I don't really have a valid reason for it. I wasn't as wrapped up with the characters so I didn't have an emotional response. It was done well enough I just wasn't jazzed with it. The girls were more concerned with whether or not they would cry because others had. At least one person teared up but the tears didn't flow, I had a tear on both cheeks when they were crying over Fred but that was it. I know we will end up getting the movie because that would be crazy to have all of the movies except this, but I don't see us watching it too much.
Thoughts from the kids: cool; good; good; not the best but it was good. Rad says it was good but you have to see the other 7 movies first.
There aren't any Siskel & Eberts here. :)
