Monday, August 17, 2009

Boxes and a Blast

Sunday afternoon the kids spent quite a while stacking boxes and knocking them over on each other. They had fun with it although there were times I was thinking we were going to be making an emergency room visit.

This morning shortly after I woke up we heard a noise. I was thinking it was a plane and the next thing you know Rad is at the window commenting that there was a launch. He thought it was supposed to happen at 6:45 but it was scheduled for 6:35. I grabbed my camera and went out the back door and snapped a couple of photos. I couldn't really spend much time on it since I wasn't dressed yet. There is a launch scheduled for Friday night and we are planning to watch it.

The weekend went so fast and now the girls are back in school. I have to run to the Commissary this morning so I'm dropping Ben somewhere on the way, but not at, his bus stop.

post signature