Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another Fabulous Sunday

Another picture of Boo wearing another outfit. This one is a blue dress that goes to Becca's elephant she got at Build-a-Bear. You can see that she is thrilled to be dressed up again.

I was humored in Relief Society today. The lesson was on adversity and the teacher made a comment along the lines of "Heavenly Father uses more manure on his favorite flowers." That cracked me up as I haven't heard that one before.

That was topped by our ride home. Ben told me that Stephanie had kicked my seat. I didn't feel it. Of course that would be hard given I was driving, he in Becca were in the middle row and Jessica and Stephanie were in the back seats. He clarified by saying that it was my seat because all of the seats are mine since I paid for the van. Stephanie piped up, "OK, hall monitor!" I don't know where she heard that phrase but it was a hoot!

The house was coming along fairly well with 16 boxes left to unpack. We spent 6 hours in the garage Saturday opening boxes and hauling in the ones that needed to come in the house. I will spend the week unpacking what is now in our house, organizing and cleaning up. Our work in the garage was cut short by a thunder storm but what is left there needs to be unpacked on shelves or put in storage. The end is so close.

post signature