Sunday, July 5, 2009

Zoo

Not a whole lot to say about the last few days. We have been around here doing what we need to do and procrastinating too. The kids have gone to the pool. Bryant came down for a water fight. They squirted the guns a little but nothing serious because they were heading off to the zoo.

The kids went with Rad tonight to help a scout troop onto the base. After a while I got a phone call from the girls.

Stephanie: Mom, I was wondering when are we having dessert tonight.
Me: When do you want to?
Stephanie: Maybe, probably when we get back. Dad and Ben are playing basketball right now.
Me: Maybe, probably we could do that.
Stephanie: OK. Jessica wants to ask you something

Jessica: Hi, Mom. When is Grandpa leaving?
Me: I don't know.
Jessica: Can you ask him now.
*I ask and answer her.*
Jessica: Stephanie wants to talk to you again.

I can't remember what Stephanie had to say at this point because Bryant and I were laughing about Jessica.
Stephanie: Becca wants to talk to you.

Becca: Hi, Momma.
Me: Hi, Becca.
Becca: I was just seeing if they were really talking to you or if they were pretending
Me: They were.
Becca: OK, bye.

They love chatting on the phone and making calls. Anyone who has traveled with us knows how true that statement is.

post signature