Monday they started packing us and made good progress. Tuesday the girls had their Achievement Day camp, which they had a lot of fun at. Ben ended up being home most of the day with Rad and the packers. I made some visits and had a farewell lunch with some friends from church.
Ben tells me the driver was not happy when he came by the house Tuesday to see what he would be loading the next day. I'm told the driver called the packer's office and was yelling at them. So, the packers showed up at 6 a.m. today to get the job done. We had 2 people packing and 4 people loading. Kind of busy at our house so I tried to keep the kids busy outside of the house for several hours.
This afternoon I remembered that I had silly string that wasn't packed and suggested to the kids that they use it. The cans go pretty fast but they had fun with it.
Tonight we saw the Harry Potter movie. It was pretty funny and well done.
I have several pictures to share. Ben doing his Big Hairy Chested Men song; individual pictures of the kids; and a 4 yrs. later picture of Jessica and Stephanie.