
It's Tuesday. At our house, on Tuesday, the landscapers come. Usually around 7:40 a.m. the weed whacker is outside the window and then the mower comes 20 minutes later. Today it was 8:06 a.m. when the whacker man showed up to prep the area for the mower.
I heard the sound of the whacker but it took a bit for me to really become aware of what I was hearing and wake up.
I saw the sunglass wearing whacker man coming. Lovely! What could I do.
I couldn't jump out of bed that would definitely draw attention to myself. I took Rad's pillow, covered my head and pulled the sheet up high. By the time the mower came to do his few laps I didn't care anymore.
I told the girls we need to get to bed earlier . . . let's shoot for 11 tonight. They made it. 
The girls and I went to Art Attack tonight before Achievement Days. Becca painted a container that she is going to use to hold pencils. It will look really nice when it is fired. It is red, with yellow trim and she reverse masked the Chinese "happiness" and the word. Jessica made a seahorse, Stephanie fit in two because she was so fast - a hippo and a lizard. I painted a crock that I may use in my stamp room (for a few more weeks), to hold paint brushes or perhaps as a vase for all those flowers Rad brings me.