Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day

When Ben and I were waiting in line at Borders a couple of months ago, we noticed the freeloader fork. I found this fork to be so funny and quite appropriate for Rad. It used to be the kids wouldn't be able to finish a meal so Rad would "help" them finish. Of course, now they are bigger and do eat all of their meal. In fact, there have been times when they've eaten and are still hungry. Sometimes he seems to forget this fact and when we travel and order food, he will order less or none at all thinking he will mooch off of them. We bought this fork for Rad and decided to give it to him on Father's Day (along with a new pair of sunglasses).








One of the suggested 'uses' for this fork is as a pointer in a board meeting. After I dropped Rad at the airport, Stephanie wanted to know if Rad took his fork with him on his trip. I had no clue what she was talking about and she had to explain - "so he can use it in his meetings." Ah. I told her he wasn't doing the briefing this time, he was being briefed. How funny that she would think he would take it for that purpose though.