
I don't know what made me do this to our cat. I was working on laundry and remembered that I'd washed this stuffed animal shirt for the 18th time (maybe more). This shirt is never dirty, just ends up on the kids' floor and they toss it in the laundry because you all know how much I love laundry and love to wash things that aren't dirty, haven't been worn, or just weren't put away, so hey, lets have mom wash again and I won't have to worry about it for a few days.
While I was gathering clothes to have the kids put away I saw the shirt and Boo just happened to be there. She fought having it put on, rolled on the rug and managed to get out of it, only to have it put on again so I could get a picture. The girls gave her some soft food to make up for the torture, so it wasn't all bad.