
I just realized that the title on the page is wrong. Ben's band performed on Tuesday and jazz performed on Thursday. C'est la vie. I preferred the music at the jazz concert but I liked the band concert because it is so cool to play a saxophone, albeit, piano is a more useful instrument to know and one you have the opportunity to play frequently.
Thursday's game was tough. They have been defeated every time by the Sun Devils and were once again. I think they go in with the knowledge it is going to be a challenge and they don't realize they are good enough to do as well as, if not better than, the Sun Devils. They lost 14-9. Saturday's game was the exact opposite. They always win when playing the Redbirds and won 14-0.
Even though we are only half way through May, I've pretty much written the month off and continue to think June is so close. This makes are move seem that much closer. I'm still excited for it but the end of school is so much more exciting. I can't wait to be done with this school year.