Becca and I had such a fabulous day. Her class was touring the middle school this morning and she wasn't interested in going, even to be with her friends so we spent the day together. She worked on some school work this morning after the others went off to school and then I took her for a pedicure. We went to Art Attack where she painted this alligator box (I painted a plate). We went to one of our favorite restaurants, which I forgot is closed on Mondays so we ended up having lunch at Applebee's. After lunch we went to Mama's Minerals and she bought a selenite crystal. She also got a turtle necklace. I didn't pay attention to what it was made of but she is happy with it.It was nice to have a day with Becca doing the things she likes and admire how much of a young lady she is really becoming. You can see an older/teenager face in the picture of her on the page.