
I cleaned off the patio furniture today, my wonderful husband took care of the spider webs that I didn't want to touch. I got rid of a big one but I didn't like how sticky it was and it seemed harder to remove than it should have been. It didn't help that I saw a black widow, albeit dead, but it still freaks me out. Ben ended up killing off a couple of wasps. I don't know what it is about the umbrella but they are attracted to it every year. Since it was clean and ready to use we had dinner outside tonight.
I picked up Becca's alligator and my plate Friday night. They turned out quite well. Now the kids want to go to so they can use stencils on a project because mine looks so professional (according to Stephanie). Ben has never been there other than to pick up so he is hinting he wouldn't mind doing this before we leave here.
Ben had 3 games this week. It is amazing how much stronger he is this year over last year. He had an off night Wednesday but otherwise did quite well. Once again I thought we were looking at a home run and it fell 1-1/2 feet away from the fence. They lost Monday's game but won Wednesday and Friday's game.
Becca went on a field trip to Santa Fe Friday and went in style! They didn't take the usual school bus on the field trip it was a coach bus, the type you go sight seeing on. They watched a movie on their trip and it had a bathroom. The entire way home all I heard about was the bus. I will admit our ride home is all of 5 minutes but she was still talking about the bus after we got home and I never really did hear much about the field trip.
Becca sang in a concert Thursday night. They had several different groups that sang about 4 songs each. It was fun to see the kids and hear songs with a lot of energy. That afternoon Jessica was wishing she had agreed to be a part of it. Stephanie was happy enough to be in the audience watching.