

I've gotten busy with the scanning of negatives again. These pictures of the girls I really liked. I haven't gotten to the roll that has my favorite picture of them playing with the house but they looked so stinkin' cute in these outfits. I loved the balloon, puffy pants on this outfit.

I liked these outfits too, I love Jessica's cute, round nose in the picture.

Becca's hair was so cute cut this way but it is too "young" of a look for her now. She is growing her hair out and it's just about at the end of the stage where it is always in her eyes. Just a few more days and Ben will be getting his hair cut. I can't wait. I don't like his hair right now and he doesn't like to have a part. I'm not sure where our compromise is going to be.