How could I pass up taking a picture of a grasshopper.
This was a nifty use of a pallet. My mom commented about how it helps to control the weeds and keep moisture in. I saw a pin on Pinterest that had a hose system underneath. They had an end cap on the hose, holes in the hose that wound around from several different pallets to water. Of course, it took more than one hose but it seems like a good way to water too.
This next picture makes me think of the Monkees. I keep singing in my head, "Here we come, walking down the street. We get the funniest looks, from everyone we meet. Hey, hey we're the Monkees."
Kind of a nifty looking plant with the blossoms hanging like bells.
A blind shot up of the flower.
This is a silk tree. It looks like cotton balls are growing on it.