It was pretty nifty to actually watch a bat be cut on the machine. A bat like what is purchased in a store takes 30 seconds to cut. The ones the professionals use takes 50 seconds to cut.
The bat rotates 1,300 times during the cutting process.
The machine for the professional bats has over 1,000 variations.
We saw them burn the name into the bat.
We also saw bats that were dipped into the stain and were drying. They can process 400 bats an hour in the dip/dry stage.
I got the oil changed in the van this afternoon. I'm ready for the next bit of our trip. Crazy to think I've put on 3,000 miles in exactly two weeks. Tonight after dinner we went to a waterfall and took lots of pictures.
The kids played Uno with Grandma Cookie and Cathy while I digi scrapped and then we played Sequence. That is a fun game and easy to learn.