We also went to a Christmas store that we visited last year. They have a nice variety of ornaments.
We stopped for lunch at Pizzeria Regina. Ben didn't eat because he was sick. I bought a pizza for him to have later.
Even though he was sick, he didn't want to go home because this is BOSTON and he wanted to go to the JFK Library because he hasn't been there before. I didn't take too many pictures there. Perhaps because I've been so many times. A beautiful flag that is always displayed there.
Boat outside the museum on a very wet, gloomy day. Nice change from sun and palm trees.
The kids waiting for me.
The one thing I would have taken a picture of was the coconut where he wrote a message that saved his crew that had shipwrecked. I guess they have it stored for another time. There were several pictures and items from Navy days and his wife's wardrobe that weren't there. I was most disappointed over the missing coconut.
