Monday, March 5, 2012

Aloe and an Attack

It has been on my list for a while to pull some aloe plants.  I think I had to have pulled a couple hundred.  Who knew we had so many aloe plants out front.  I would pull one and be surprised to find another 5 hiding in the same area.  Jessica took this picture for me when I was done with the first half of the area in front of the window.  We ended up with 8 - 33 gal. bags of aloe plants out front for the yard waste collection.  I filled the area with 16 plants I picked up when I was buying would for the trophies I need to make.  I did leave a small area of aloe toward the back because they are handy to have around if you have a burn.
Sunday after church Stephanie filled her Nerf shooter and launched an attack on Ben.
So funny.
post signature