When we did get to the right school, it was a little windy so Jessica and Stephanie grabbed the beach blanket for protection.
Becca's second track meet had drizzle the whole time and a rainbow. Sometimes a double rainbow but you could see the whole thing. Beautiful.
I haven't seen Becca run yet. The first meet had the schedule change so I was at the school my schedule showed, unaware of the change. Once I figured out that her school wasn't there, I called home and had Ben call the school to find out where they were (I didn't have my school numbers with me). Fortunately, I was only a few miles away from the next town where they were and was relieved to see her there. The next meet I didn't see her run because the twins had piano. Becca runs first off in the meet so we were there to cheer on others for a couple of hours. I will get to see her run at her next meet. Yay!!