Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Science Fair Project

Questions are due this week for the science fair projects. Stephanie has had a couple of ideas but we didn't think they would be acceptable projects so we kept looking. We checked out a few books from the library and didn't find anything there. I went to a sight online that asked 30+ questions about their interests and then made recommendations. I thought it was a nifty site and she found something that interested her.

I cracked up with one of the questions. It asked if you followed the space program. She said, "Noooo, I don't even watch when dad turns on the space moon thing." So funny the way she said it. I have to say that Rad doesn't flip it to NASA too often, usually when there is a launch or something notable to catch reports on.

I'll be posting some pictures over the next few days. I'm still working on tomorrow's activity with the Activity Day girls so time is short.

post signature