I never saw a snake like this before and looked to see what it is. It is a ring-neck snake and they only grow to be 8" long. He came around the night of the girls party and one of the girls carried him around for a bit and named him Velvet.
The kids got their report cards. They all did really well. Ben had 2 A, 3 B and 2 C. He has his C in Algebra back to an A and the one in Biology up to a B now. I'm pretty happy with what he brought home. He has been working hard this year and carrying a heavier schedule than he is accustomed to. Becca and Jessica had straight As. Stephanie had 1B and the rest were As. Here B was .5 away from being an A. Those FCAT focus tests really slam her for some reason.
I mentioned science fair projects a couple of posts ago and didn't say what they are because Jessica was still figuring hers out.
Stephanie is going to be using 30-50 people to find out if they are super tasters, average tasters or low tasters. Super tasters are supposed to have a stronger taste with certain foods, and I think she is going to take it to that level to find out what foods are stronger to them.
Jessica is going to be looking at what produce is stored in and what packaging keeps it freshest longest.
