What is it with my family that they run when the camera is out. Stephanie is probably the most accommodating, but even she has to be coaxed.

During Conference, one of the girls commented that Rad was asleep, he replied, "Idon't listen with my eyes."

A picture of Ben mostly ready for Priesthood session. When he realized I was taking pictures of him, he whipped his hat off and tried to hide. Lucky me that I got this one.

I thought this was pretty funny of Stephanie and Jessica. They were on the floor watching conference sharing a sleeping bag. Love how the side is zipped up but either end is open for them to be in. Note all the bowls of snacks. Each bowl had a word that went with it, if they heard the word during Conference, they could have one of what was in the bowl.

Jessica and Stephanie are going to have a sleepover for their birthday party. I got their invitations done tonight. I thought it was pretty clever to have the invitation inside a "pillow" made of felt and some batting. The card pushes down into the pillow case so all you see is "You're Invited" of the words.
Aside from the usual things this week, Becca has her fall chorus concert. We're looking forward to that.
