Friday, October 29, 2010

Baby Shower

Last Saturday was the baby shower for Bonnie. Above are the favors that we had for it. I bought a bunch of mini pumpkins and attached a tag with jute that said "Bonnie and her lil pumpkin thank you". It was too hot to use the patio so we crowded around the dining room table or nearby to eat and start off the games.

The girls humored themselves during the shower taking pictures for me. I have 3 different cameras with pictures of people, food, decorations and what they took of each other. They took some extra orange and lemon slices to put on their cups of punch.
Becca gave them some pointers on their drawing/doodling.

It went well and I was glad to have it done. I was a little worried about how many people would show up. People aren't so good about RSVP-ing anymore. Maybe they never were and I just thought everyone did like my mom. There were only 3 people that showed up that didn't say they were coming, which was fine because I planned for 6.

post signature