
Saturday the girls had a talent show at church and they did the same things they did a few months ago at the last one. Becca performed a different magic trick that made me think I should take her shopping with me more. She turned a $1 bill into a $20. Very smooth. Jessica had some math problems that she worked out and Stephanie baked. This time she made cookies that look like candy corn. I didn't bring my good camera so it has a grainy look. Ah well, at least there are pictures.
While the girls and I were at the talent show and running a few errands, Rad and Ben were participating in a beach clean-up. Ben finished off the service hours he needed for Star and has a Board of Review and Scoutmaster Conference this week, just in time to receive it next week. Ben is also the first person in our family to have a calling here. He was set apart as the Deacon's Secretary.
When the girls and I came home today we saw a turtle on the sidewalk walking into the grass. Stephanie picked it up and took it out back to the pond. On our way, I stopped to chat with our neighbor and she was telling me that a crocodile came from the pond behind our neighbors house across the street, came across the road and is now in our pond. I hope to see it some day to snap a picture. She said we have some armadillo around here too but I haven't seen them.
