
Today I took Jessica for a follow-up dr. appt. to be sure her lungs were clear. She apparently had a bit of a cold when she had her physical last week and had no symptoms from it. While we there, we stopped in to see if her glasses were ready and they just came in. She is a vision of beauty. She is excited to have glasses and has wanted them. It will help people to tell the girls apart if she is wearing them.
This picture is of the pictures above our piano. I took the picture because of the Robb plaque that says "Together we make a family" that Miriam gave me before we left Albuquerque. Ben says this is his favorite spot in the house. I think he just likes seeing any part of his name in big letters.
A follow-up to the last post. The kids ate left-overs of Jessica's treat and those that didn't care for it as much liked it better when it was cold from being in the refrigerator. I didn't try it cold because of the marshmallow thing but everyone else liked it, so what I'm trying to say is it was a success.

