Once again, I am humored by Stephanie's writing. This is her poem she wrote about herself and below that is a paper on a continent she would like to visit.
Super good at riding a bike
Terrific at most things
Eats anything
Prepares early for school
Has good grades
Annoying sister and brother
Notty (naughty) sometimes
Is good at playing sports
Earitable (irritable) to brother
If I could go to any continent it would be Antarctica because I think it would be very interesting. I would really try to watch wild life without disturbing it. I would also try to build an igloo so I could possibly live there for a while. The animal I'm most interested in is a penguin because there are a lot of types of penguins and how they do their life. At first penguins didn't really interest me but when you learn more about penguins you get into them. In Antarctica it is so cold that it doesn't rain. It is also so cold that no plants or trees grow there. You think that penguins couldn't survive but they can, they just struggle. Sometimes penguins do not survive. I think Antarctica is very interesting.
