Tonight the girls at Achievement Days had a talent show. I thought one of the girls would have chosen to play the piano but none of them did. They remembered that last year a couple of girls did and they wanted to do something different.Becca chose to do a magic trick. You will have to ask her about that one.
Jessica chose to bring a white board and do some math problems. I thought that was a really good choice for her because she is very strong in math.
Stephanie wanted to make an apple pie and a strawberry pie. With the exception of the baking she did it on her own. I had to show her how to roll out the pie crust (which she made from scratch), so I did one and she did the other.
While she worked on the apple pie I was dealing with an emergency on Ben's end. The zipper on his pants split and I sewed him shut. I told him I hoped he didn't have to go to the bathroom because he would have to be cut out them.