Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Lights

These are the only pictures I can get tonight due to family needing the lights on where they are.  The tree in the living room.  I will take a picture of the one in the family room another time.
The lights above the dining room window.  Red ornaments are hanging from the garland and poinsettias are in the garland for a splash of color during the day.  I just realized this picture didn't capture the ornaments Becca strung that hang from the chandelier.  I did share a picture of that on Facebook.  I will have to change the location next time I take pictures in here to include that.
The lights outside.  I do miss the lights off to the right (not in the picture).  I think next year I will put the poinsettia plants in on the ground as I mentioned previously and we are going to hang large (5-6") red ornaments from the tree in front of the window and lights will be added to the right again.  I'm still glad that we changed it up a little this year.

post signature