Friday, September 30, 2011

Best Pet Award

This is an application for my gerbil, Cookie Dough, to be nominated for "Best Pet Award."  Now Cookie isn't an ordinary gerbil, she can do a variety of sports.  I will at least name three.

First, she can climb all the way up to my shoulder.  Literally, from the palm of my hand to my shoulder.  She can do it in less than 5 seconds.  Then she'll jump off from my back to the couch.  The trick is she will only do it with me because we have good cooperation.

Second, she is awesome with mazes.  Mazes to her is a piece of cake (not because she jumps over the walls).  She has beaten so many other gerbils by more than a minute.  She even chews on the walls so she is recycling.

Last, but not least, she is a pro when she goes in her ball.  She loves going in there every day.  She can knock down anything, even an 11 lb. cat.  I think she is more powerful in that ball.  She can also go pretty fast in it too.  The problem is she can't be in it too long or she'll get excited and make droplets.  When it is her birthday, we celebrate by letting her do this all day.

Well, I've got to run to school to enter my gerbil.  I just hope it isn't canceled!  Eww!  What is that disgusting fragrance?!  Oh, wait, it's the other pets.  Man this will be easy since she's an athlete.

Stephanie