As of Friday, our band has 240+ this year. I expect the number will go up a little once school starts because it did last year. Pretty good size.
Band camp started Thursday for Ben. It was and is hot to be out there marching around learning the routine. I chaperoned Friday so I snapped a couple of pictures of the kids doing their thing. I was impressed last year and I am again this year. I look forward to seeing them perform at the end of the week.Since being home, the kids have had friends over, had a couple of sleepovers and went swimming at their friend's house. Becca is finishing off her cooking for the family. She only needs four more nights and she has completed the requirement. We are off to pick up what she needs at the commissary.
I almost forgot. Becca saved up enough money that she could buy an iPod Touch. We did our homework on prices before buying it. She bought hers at Best Buy. The crazy thing is online, they showed the price 204.99 and we got to the store and it said 229.99. I went to customer service to ask why the difference in price. They checked to be sure it wasn't an 'online only' deal, which it wasn't, and they price matched. Doesn't it seem odd that a store is price matching themselves. The sad thing is the number of people that pay the price not realizing it is on sale. I know another woman there got it for the same price as we did because I told her they will price match and she saved $25 too.