Ben and Becca had a temple trip this week. 42 youth went and they spent the entire time working on family files. No names from the temple were used because they were supplied with names people wanted to get the work done for. I digress.
While they were at the temple, I suggested to the girls that we watch a movie that we had through the Netflix on demand. They told me it wouldn't work. I didn't believe. I tried but I couldn't get a remote to work. I changed batteries in a remote. Nothing. I checked out the wires and I'm guessing the bunny ended up behind the entertainment center while we were gone. I know he made it under Ben's bed because I was told they shut the door to keep him out of there. Skittles has made it behind the entertainment center before and we've been quick to get him out knowing there were a lot of tempting cords back there. I'm sure a couple of the nips are from those times, but he made it through this time.
There were comments, too bad it wasn't the TV cord he bit through.
The one good thing is I was able to order another sensor bar for the Wii for $4.04. It was 73% off. Now that we have it, we know why. The range of the remote is all of a foot and half. *sigh*