Thanksgiving was quiet for our family. Rad ran a 5K in the Turkey Trot. The girls and I handed out water and Gatorade at the half-way point. I didn't get any pictures of Rad running. He came through at a time when we were busy passing off the drinks to the runners. While we were there, Ben was playing football in the Turkey Bowl.
We spent Friday bringing in the decorations and decorating the two trees. Saturday the nativities came out, the dishes were swapped and the lights were added outside.
When you sit in the living room, it seemed bare looking toward the dining room. Rad hung a pine garland on the window that is a nice addition but I needed more. I went to Michael's Monday to see what crafting supplies they had available. Now we have a wreath and an arrangement for our table. The wreath adds a lot by breaking up all of the white.
