Monday, December 27, 2010

The last of Universal

Poseidon's Fury was our first stop after Harry Potter World. It was kind of a weird attraction and rated pretty low with our family. I think "lame" was the word I heard most often to describe this. We were led by an archaeologist and held "captive" by an evil god, Darkanon. Poseidon comes along, battles Darkanon through some water/fire, wins and all is right with the world. Below is a picture of the outside of this attraction.
Suessville, for lack of a better word, was very well decorated for Christmas. A quick shot of the family near a tree. Of course, this portion of the park was geared toward the younger guests, but you will see that it still drew us in.
While the others went off on a ride or two in Seussville, Ben and I attended the Grinchmas show. Very well done, lasting about 20 minutes. This was my favorite of the day.
While Ben and I were at the show, the girls went on this ride and wanted to go again. The front fish has Jessica & Becca and the fish behind is Ben and Stephanie (a better picture of the 2nd fish below).

That was Islands of Adventure in a nut shell: Toon Town Comics, Harry Potter World and above.

post signature