It was really humid for their hike with the occasional shower. At least sun wasn't beating down on them. These are a few pictures from Becca's camera.


We didn't go see fireworks anywhere. We watched from home as neighbors lit some off. Ben wanted to make pizzelles. Stephanie helped by watching the timer. They are pretty quick taking 55 seconds and yet they take a while because you only cook 2 at a time.
Monday afternoon we went to a friend's house for a BBQ with a couple of other families. It was a fun time. The girls played in the pool and hot tub the entire time. Ben had his friends to be with. We visited, ate, visited, played a couple of games, watched some fireworks and called it a night. I knew fireworks were legal in Florida but I didn't know that when you buy them you have to sign a paper saying they are being used to scare off birds, etc.
We still have 2 more weeks with Pongo. Here is a better picture of her. She is really a good dog.
I'm glad Becca has been taking pictures lately or I wouldn't have anything to put up here.

