
I went to update our family site today and noted that we have this available to us with our account. I thought I would give it a try and see if I'm better about updating this than I am our site, which seems to go for months at a time without an update. Perhaps this would be easier and quicker.
The kids have spent most of the afternoon filming a TV show. They interviewed 2 people President Button (Jessica) and the owner of Becky's Pet Store. They had commercials for the animal shelter, pointers, blankets, pets, etc. They filmed a piano concert of sorts, which was a riot when Jessica, Stephanie and Becca went for the grunge look.
I would share a picture of President Button, who was so stinkin' cute but I promised I wouldn't post it where everyone can see her. That was the condition of being allowed to take pictures of her, although she informed me she wouldn't smile for them and she didn't. She wore an old pair of Ben's church pants, white shirt and black tie.
The first brilliant question asked was do you wad your toilet paper or fold it when you wipe? The answer was wad. This answer matched the one asking the question (Ben) and who has been plugging the toilet way more than usual this past week. This brings me to today's picture. A toilet paper roll, which Ben wrote a note to Stephanie because she was the last one to use the bathroom and didn't get out new toilet paper. It says "At least I can't plug the toilet now."