Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Shutdown

My last day at work was March 14th. I started organizing people to sew masks last week. Prior to that, I put together a puzzle of the Grand Canyon. I'm not sure I'll ever do this one again. I was hard.
The pieces weren't always traditional shapes. Sometimes they wouldn't actually connect until you found pieces that connected to it and would hook in.
Often, I would think I was looking for one shape and it would turn out to be something totally different.
Then there was this geocaching puzzle that was a little bit of a challenge. I spent about an hour and a half figuring it out. Rad handed me the nine squares and told me what the middle one was. I think he gave me another clue, too. It was a challenge though.
I loved seeing snow on the mountains. We took a drive up just to get out after being home for a couple of weeks.

Our daughter didn't realize it would be so cold up there and she was in shorts. No complaints from her about the cold, but she had to have been.
Rad would check in on a friend and take our dog for a visit.
Finally finished this puzzle.