Saturday, February 22, 2020

St. James Tearoom


For a Valentine's Day treat for my girls, I made reservations for the St. James Tearoom. They all took off from work so we could do this. They enjoyed the shop before it was time to go in to our table.

They were dazzled with the ambiance of the room, the settings and when the food came they enjoyed being able to sample so many different items. After we were home they went out to get a burger because they were still hungry. In fairness, they hadn't eaten all day because they were at work and this just didn't satisfy them.
I learned that Stephanie doesn't enjoy tea but she would try each flavor. Throughout the evening we had three different types of herbal tea. Every tier on the tray had a different tea to compliment it. 

December when I was here, the tea my friends had would sparkle if you shined a light in it. I thought that was fun but the herbal tea didn't have that sparkle. 

I'm happy that I had the opportunity to share this place with my girls and we had a good time chatting.