I was sitting in the living room and saw this small, red bird in the tree across the street. I grabbed my camera and zoomed in for a picture. Not the best shot but I sure do love seeing cardinals around here.
Kind of funny that I struggle to get Christmas cards done in time and this past year was the first in many that I had them out on time in one batch. I actually made cards for Valentine's Day. I love the heart on these cards.
Sena had her baby shower for Milo on the 27th. When we learned she was expecting I had told her I would make a blanket for her. The images on the material is from the book "Guess How Much I Love You." I fell in love with the material and hope that she and Milo get a lot of use out of this blanket.
The twins got the news when they went to the dentist to have their teeth cleaned that it is time for the wisdom teeth to come out. I was able to get an appointment the next day for Stephanie due to a cancellation but I couldn't get Jessica scheduled until April. Thankfully the oral surgeon told his assistant to get the paperwork ready, both would be done the same day.
Rad took chili to a ward party that was a chili cook-off. My chili took 1st place for "uniqueness" and 3rd place for "taste". This recipe is definitely a winner. It has won in three states now. Someday it won't and I might be disappointed. :)



