Friday, May 15, 2015

Final Track Meet

Stephanie had 4 track meets this season and I was only able to go to the last one due conflicts with piano/work schedules to get some pictures.  As it turned out, everyone was available to go and see her.  Honestly, she would prefer that no one came because she doesn't feel she is good enough at it.

Some pictures of us waiting for her to be in another event.



Rad got some nice shots of her doing the long jump.  She jumped just over 10 feet.



She didn't get her time for the 800 and I don't recall her mile time.  I do know that her goal was to come in under 8 minutes and she beat her goal by 10 seconds and did better than when she started track, which means she was happy with what she did overall.
Rad and Stephanie had a little track talk at the end.  
post signature