Saturday, March 1, 2014

January

Rad brought it to my attention that I have not updated this year other than a video for the Webelos.  Here's the highlights for January.
Becca went to the Army JROTC ball with Tyler.  She had a good time.  She wore the dress she wore to homecoming for it.  They both looked very nice.

I let Stephanie take my iPod so she could use the Retail Me Not app and have coupons when they shopped at the mall.  I found the next two pictures on it when she returned it.

I taught a class on games to Cub Scout leaders at the University of Scouting.  I didn't stay to be recognized for completing the doctorate program (2 yrs.) because I wanted to get home to see Becca before she and Tyler left for the ball.
Those were the big things for January.  The little things were Cub Scouts, Scouts, Commissioner meetings, orthodontist and dentist appointments, and regular family life and activities with friends and church.
post signature