Sunday we watched the Hunger Games movie after church. Frank was reading the first book while they were here. Pretty good movie.
Monday they went on an airboat ride. They only saw one alligator because it was so hot. Airboat rides are better in the winter here but still a neat experience to be on one. Diana had been on an airboat somewhere, but I don't recall where now.
While they were on an airboat ride, I was binding the quilt so we could tie it after dinner. They treated us to dinner at Moe's.
Tuesday the kids were back in school. Frank built me a quilt rack out of PVC pipe to tie quilts on. I needed to order some clamps so we couldn't use it for this project.. Once I get a quilt on it, I will take a picture of it and post it. Rad took them to the wetlands (again, a place that is better in the winter) and to do a couple of errands in the afternoon.
Frank pinned some eyelet to heart shaped tulle to make a pillow to hold ribbons and bows but I repinned it thinking it would be nice if it had a bit more of a ruffle to it. Just as I was finishing off the pinning, I got really sick. I won't get into how bad I was but it was bad and I was the only one that got sick. I don't know if I picked something up in nursery or at a store because no one I know has been sick and no one else got it. I did manage to get the heart sewn before calling it a night.
I wasn't very good that night, just staying in our bedroom/bathroom. I didn't even see them off the next morning. I got up to be sure the twins were up and to be sure Ben and Becca made it back from seminary and I slept until 1 pm. I even missed church that night because I still wasn't feeling great. Thankfully it was just a 24-hr. bug.




