Ben, being the awesome person that he is, started his day off with his dad helping with a CITO that Rad hosted. CITO = Cache In Trash Out. A clean-up project with other geocachers.
While they did that, I was home with the girls. Alexa slept over last night and I still had Ben's birthday cake to make. My first time dabbling with fondant. A lot of fun to play with but I prefer a regular cake when it comes to cutting it. Ben put that little plastic Batman thingy on the bottom layer of the cake. I really don't know what that is but it came with the Batman action figure.
Once Ben's friends arrived and Rad was showered, we went to Cici's pizza for lunch and then we went to Andretti Thrill Park for 3 hours of fun.Alexa never went home from the sleepover and ended up celebrating with us. She has some funny glasses on that have a mustache hanging from the frame. I'd have to crop it for you to get a good look but in one of the pictures on the cars, you can sort of see a black mustache on her lip.
Jessica on the rock climbing wall.
Ben with his peeps - Gianna, Adam & Joe.
Gianna gave Ben a guitar for his birthday present.
