Some of the things we did while there: we took a boat ride with Jaws in the water, we experienced a tornado, shot at aliens, rode a rollercoaster, went to an attraction that used patrons as the characters in the movie "Mutha Nature". We saw a show with pets from different movies performing tricks.
I did see Ben dump a bucket of water on a little boy. He was around 4 and was in shock. Ben laughed and ran. On top of the building is a huge bucket that fills with water and once it reaches a certain level, it tips over. That was a crack-up because Stephanie was on the porch shooting with the guns when it tipped. It comes through the roof and she ended up soaked. So funny,
In the same area is a building with balls that you can load into guns and shoot at people. Everyone had fun here but I have to say, Ben was in his glory. If he wasn't at a gun, he was picking up the balls chucking them at people. Once again, he hit some kids and I think he even hit a grandma. When he noticed I was watching him, with a big 'ol grin, he said "Hi, Mom." and kept on going.