This was of Becca's concert a couple of months ago. If you have it full screen, it is a little easier to see Becca. If you look at the center there is a girl in a blue dress in front/to the left of the chorus teacher. Becca's face it right above her. I loved this song.
I uploaded the band concert video from my iPod. I couldn't load it on my computer, I'm guessing due to size. Jessica recorded the video for me. In the beginning of the first video, you can see Ben's face on the left side. He was in the back row, 4th seat in, it appears to be the 3rd seat in the video if I recall correctly.
For "Part 2", skip ahead to 05:26. The first 5 minutes is the end of the first video and chatter from the band teacher. If any of you gurus know how to edit it from the iPod, let me know for future uploads.
Becca has another concert this week. Tonight she is performing and serving at a fundraiser dinner for her group. I don't think I've mentioned to anyone that she is performing at Downtown Disney and then going to Epcot in a couple of weeks.
