Sunday, February 20, 2011

Horses

Stephanie's friend had a birthday party where she takes riding lessons. When the invitation came and I asked Stephanie if she wanted to go, what I heard her saying was that she didn't want to go because they would be riding horses and she was afraid to do it from the last time she had been on a horse and fell off. That was probably back in 2005 so I thought she should try again and encouraged her to go.

They started off the party with a couple of crafts. They painted a wooden heart and glued a horse on it and they painted and decorated a horseshoe with jewels. Then, they painted a horse.
They were then timed on an obstacle course. They started by bobbing for an apple, pulling a pair of poles a littles ways, running through some cones, knocking a ball through 4 croquet hoops, a little more running dropping some balls in a bucket, then they tossed hula hoops onto a "horses neck".


post signature