Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tree of Life

I love this tree. The first time we went to Animal Kingdom, when we visited in '04, I forgot my camera in our hotel room and bought a disposable camera. While I have pictures from the day, they are grainy and I couldn't zoom in. I was happy to get some better pictures this time around. This picture is a close-up from the "Tree of Life". It is awesome to see all of the animals that are carved all around this tree.I took a lot of pictures of the birds and animals there. It still seems like a glorified zoo but you do see less common animals there. The picture of the bird truly doesn't do it justice. It is gorgeous!
The safari ride is still my favorite. While you are able to see a lot more animals, you also get to see the upside down tree. This concludes Day 2 of the park pass.

post signature