This book is dedicated to the sandhill crane who lived in my backyard. Also to the people who made Sun Chips. I also want to dedicate this to my teacher Mrs. Foster. She told me about the story I should write about just inspired me.
If you give a sandhill crane a sandwich, he'll ask for some chips to go with it.
Then with all the salt on his tongue, he will want some lemonade. When he notices that the lemonade is yellow, he will remember that he has to use the bathroom.
When he finishes, he notices a big fluffy bed across the hall and he will want to take a nap.
When he wakes up, he'll observe that there are a lot of places to hide, so he'll ask to play Hide n' Seek.
When I start counting, he'll scurry away.
While he looks for a place to hide, he will pass by a plate of sandwiches and the chances are . . .
He will want chips to go with it.
About the author:
Stephanie Robb likes to run like her father. She also likes to ride her bike. She has 1 brother and 2 sisters.