
I got to help with the design on t-shirts for field day for Stephanie's class and I made a banner to go along with the shirts. Ben and I went to Michael's to pick up some fabric markers so I could get the banner done and as we were driving and talking about possibilities for the banner, I commented it would be fun if we could put firecrackers on it. This began the idea for a firecracker for each of the students to write their name by. I made them out of cotton swaps and colored duct tape. I thought it turned out pretty cute. It really looked nice once they all got to sign it.
The third grade is going on a field to trip to a theater to see Ocean and then to a park for lunch. It was funny when we were coming home and I was being told what a great value this field trip was. For just $7, they would take a bus to the theater, see a movie and get a snack of popcorn and a drink at the theater. Isn't that a fabulous bargain?! I love it when they express thoughts like this to me.
