Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday Evening Post

I left this page large so when you click on it, you should be able to read it pretty easily.

Today was a pretty quiet day. No sleepover for Ben last night. He was supposed to have a basketball game today but it was canceled. He had a couple of friends over. Jessica took pictures of the boys for me. I like seeing that the grass is starting to turn green again. It turned brown in January when we had the 13 nights of freezing temperatures.

The girls and I worked on making their Valentine boxes for school. Becca doesn't need one but she wanted to make one anyway. I wrapped the boxes, they decorated them. Tomorrow we will start making their Valentines.

While I was working on Stephanie's box, a neighbor came over to tell us that our basketball hoop had fallen on the car. Makes a great article for the newspaper scrapbook page. As does finding the boys outside playing with fire. Some head spanks really needed to be issued for that one.

The color pictures of the car show a little more detail than the b&w.

post signature