The girls, Diana and I went to a pottery place here a week ago Friday. It was fun and the girls did a good job on their pieces. Stephanie did the fish which I thought was pretty challenging the way she did her colors. Becca did a golden retriever that is very muddy. Jessica did the manatee and painted one lighter than the other. Diana did a coaster but I didn't get a picture of it. We picked them up the morning that she left. I painted the cupcake to go with an ice cream cone I did 5 years ago.
Jessica took this picture of Ben with his air gun he bought with some of his Christmas money. There is something about the picture that seems almost like a dream in a tropical jungle. I think it is pretty cool.
We did a chocolate fondue on Valentine's Day. The white chocolate didn't do so well, the milk chocolate was fine. So far I prefer the chicken BLT cheese fondue that we did in the pot.
We went to Sebastian Inlet and enjoyed being out on a beautiful day. There were a lot of people fishing and that location is supposed to be fabulous for fishing. Perhaps we will go back some day for that. We saw a sea turtle in the water that was about 5 feet. There were a couple of pelicans on a rock that started fighting with each other.
Some other pictures from the day.


