Jessica was treat Monday night and she chose to make a parfait from a magazine that came recently. The peanut butter mixture (peanut butter, cool whip, cream cheese & confectioners sugar) was very rich but if you had a little of it with a little pudding it was good. Well it was good without the pudding, just too rich. If you like peanut butter, feel free to have Jessica make you one when you are here. Yesterday I went by a friend's house and on the way I saw this tree. I've been to her house several times but never really noticed the tree. It looks like ends of leaves of a palm tree on a pine tree. Of course, that wasn't it. Later I was describing it to another friend and we were on the way back to her house when I saw another one. She knew the name (North ______ Pine). I couldn't make out the middle part with her accent but I will look it up to find out. When we stopped, you could see that it wasn't leaves but indeed pine needles. All I could think about were the possibilities this tree had at Christmas.
